Guest post by Design Team member Deborah Pace
Comments in italics from Deb (Blue Twig Studio)
Deborah received some MPC this month to play with (as part of the Design Team). Let’s see what she created!
1. Supplies used:
Multi Purpose Cloth (MPC)
Paint Brushes (various sizes)
Optional: Graphite paper, Permawriter, Sealant
2. I decided to use the Multi Purpose Cloth as a center setting with coasters. Choose a pattern. Either your own or from an image free design. I chose a fish and seashells for my design.
3. Cut the cloth to fit your pattern.
4. Transfer your design onto the Multi Purpose Cloth
5. Paint your design. I used acrylic and Lumiere paints. (Lumiere paints are yummy!)
6. Optional: Outline your design. I used a Permawriter to outline my design. (these turned out really cute)
Lastly, have fun with your project and enjoy!
Thanks Deborah for another fun tutorial. I love the MPC as it is so durable, easy to paint or sew, and since it is non-woven you don’t have to hem it! Perfect for a project like this.
Blue Twig Studio
5039 N Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80918