I experimented with a Design Team last year and learned a lot about what I wanted and didn’t want to do. I had fully intended to keep going with the Design Team once the shop moved out of my basement and into the brick and mortar location, but time got away from me to get it organized.
Now I am ready to put together another Design Team for the shop. If you are interested, please let me know right away. The sooner I can gather my list of potential artists, the sooner we can get started.
Here are some general guidelines about what is expected. Once you have let me know you are interested, we will get together and go over more details. You do not have to be local to do this, even though that makes it somewhat easier on my end. 🙂
1. 6 month commitment
2. monthly guest blog posts here
3. monthly samples and tutorials
4. participation in all store/blog challenges or contests
5. teach at least once if at all possible (I realize schedules don’t always fit)
6. comment, share, engage on all social media platforms
If you are interested, leave a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com. 🙂
Let Your Inner Artist Out To Play
Blue Twig Studio – 5039 N Academy Blvd – Colorado Springs, CO 80918