Are you ready for the March ATC challenge? I know February was a short month, so it really doesn’t seem like we should be ready for the March challenge yet. For March we are doing HOUSES. I confess I’ve always had a love of houses. I remember every house I ever lived in and the little quirks they each had. I remember stuff about all my friend’s houses and my relative’s houses. Every house is different and has it’s own personality. I even worked as a Real Estate Appraiser for many years, which was wonderful for somebody who loves houses. I was able to see so many more houses than the average person.
I think a lot of people love HOUSES. There is a lot of artwork out there that incorporates houses into the mix. So I expect there to be some fabulous ATCs with this theme. Think of all the types of houses there are, and what they mean to each of us. I’m excited to see how we all interpret this theme. Fun fun fun!!!!
The February theme was FISH. I will be posting the photos of FISH ATCs in the next few days, so be sure to check back to see if you are a winner.
ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. A little bitty piece of art created by you. Here are the
rules guidelines for the challenge.
- your ATC needs to be 2.5″ x 3.5″
- you can use any medium you like (paper, fabric, metal, clay, etc)
- you can use any technique you like (a great way to try something new)
- art work is on the front
- your personal info is on the back (name, location, contact info, date, title)
- all skill levels welcome
- this is a WTA – winner take all – so one person will ‘win’ all of the ATCs submitted (if we get more than 20 entries, there will be 2 winners – if we get more than 30 entries, there will be 3 winners, and so on)
- submit one ATC (you get one chance to win with each ATC submitted – if you submit more than one you get extra chances – but make them different since one person will win all of them :))
- you can’t win if you don’t enter 🙂
- deadline is March 31st – you can drop it off if you are local or mail it to the address below
I’d like it if you could include your city, state and country on the back side of your ATC. We have several Int’l participants as well as people from all over the USA, and I know they would love it if they knew where you were from. We don’t all know each other personally, so the info you provide is greatly appreciated. Another idea is to include your email or blog address as well. It’s not necessary, but nice for the winner to have in case they would like to contact you.
I love this monthly challenge and I am always grateful to those of you who submit entries. Tell your friends too. The more the merrier for this challenge, as we have extra winners with more entries. And really, everyone is welcome to join the fun no matter what skill level you are at. 🙂
Have fun and I look forward to seeing your HOUSES for March! For those of you wanting to work ahead, the April theme will be STEAMPUNK!
Let Your Inner Artist Out To Play
Blue Twig Studio – 5039 N Academy Blvd – Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – USA
Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Monthly ATC Challenge – Wings (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- I Love Trees! (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- Easy to make ATCs (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)