We are ready for the February ATC challenge and the theme is FISH. I wonder what everyone will create for this theme?
I know that FISH might seem like an odd choice for a theme, but there was several instances of FISH showing up and it seemed like it was a message. So FISH it is. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.🙂 Have fun!
The January theme was MAPS and I will share the entries in a few days. As always, they are wonderful and creative.
ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. A little bitty piece of art created by you. Here are the
rules guidelines for the challenge.
- your ATC needs to be 2.5″ x 3.5″
- you can use any medium you like (paper, fabric, metal, clay, etc)
- you can use any technique you like (a great way to try something new)
- art work is on the front
- your personal info is on the back (name, location, contact info, date, title)
- all skill levels welcome
- this is a WTA – winner take all – so one person will ‘win’ all of the ATCs submitted (if we get more than 20 entries, there will be 2 winners – if we get more than 30 entries, there will be 3 winners, and so on)
- submit one ATC (you get one chance to win with each ATC submitted – if you submit more than one you get extra chances – but make them different since one person will win all of them :))
- you can’t win if you don’t enter🙂
- deadline is Feb 28th (short month) – you can drop it off if you are local or mail it to the address below
I’d like it if you could include your city, state and country on the back side of your ATC. We have several Int’l participants as well as people from all over the USA, and I know they would love it if they knew where you were from. We don’t all know each other personally, so the info you provide is greatly appreciated. Another idea is to include your email or blog address as well. It’s not necessary, but nice for the winner to have in case they would like to contact you.
I love this monthly challenge and I am always grateful to those of you who submit entries. Tell your friends too. The more the merrier for this challenge, as we have extra winners with more entries. And really, everyone is welcome to join the fun no matter what skill level you are at.🙂
Have fun and I look forward to seeing your FISH entries! For those of you who like to plan ahead, the theme for March is HOUSES.
Let Your Inner Artist Out To Play
Blue Twig Studio – 5039 N Academy Blvd – Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – USA
Sign up for our newsletter here.