Welcome to a new monthly ATC challenge. The October theme is Paris ! Ah, Paris. The place of romance and fashion and shopping and coffee and pastries and the Eiffel Tower and much more. This is one place that I really really would love to visit someday. It seems to be the most amazing place to me. So I am excited about this month’s challenge, and I hope you will join me in celebrating the city of Paris!
The September theme was Vintage and there are some really great entries for it. I will be sharing all of the entries in a few days. If you didn’t get yours turned in yet, there is still a day or two to get them to me. Then I will be selecting the winner!!!
ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. A little bitty piece of art created by you. Here are the
rules guidelines for the challenge.
- your ATC needs to be 2.5″ x 3.5″
- you can use any medium you like (paper, fabric, metal, clay, etc)
- you can use any technique you like (a great way to try something new)
- art work is on the front
- your personal info is on the back (name, location, contact info, date, title)
- all skill levels welcome
- this is a WTA – winner take all – so one person will ‘win’ all of the ATCs submitted (if we get more than 20 entries, there will be 2 winners announced)
- submit one ATC (you get one chance to win with each ATC submitted – if you submit more than one you get extra chances – but make them different since one person will win all of them :))
- you can’t win if you don’t enter 🙂
- deadline is Oct 31st – you can drop it off if you are local or mail it to the address below
I’d like it if you could include your city, state and country on the back side of your ATC. We have several Int’l participants as well as people from all over the USA, and I know they would love it if they knew where you were from. We don’t all know each other personally, so the info you provide is greatly appreciated. Another idea is to include your email or blog address as well. It’s not necessary, but nice for the winner to have in case they would like to contact you.
I hope you will join the fun of the monthly ATC challenge. It is a great opportunity to try something new and play with mixed media techniques. You only need to make one little itty bitty ATC, so it is really easy to complete. Get your friends to join the fun too. The more the merrier. And the challenge is open to All Skill Levels. Don’t be afraid to enter even if you haven’t ever made an ATC before. You have to start somewhere!
So the October theme is Paris and I know there will be a lot of great entries for this theme. Ooh La La! I just hope I have time to get in the studio and make some ATCs. For those of you who like to plan ahead, the November theme is Trees! Have fun!
Blue Twig Studio – 5039 N. Academy Blvd. – Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – USA
Let Your Inner Artist Out To Play
Sign up for the Blue Twig Studio weekly newsletter here.
- BIRDS Blog Challenge Winner! (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- Winner of the ATCs for February (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- Dance Winner! (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- Finally we get the Weather Winner! (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- And the Flower winner is…… (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- Doorways ATCs Winner (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- Safari ATCs (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)